[Bese-devel] [BBese-devel] a problem with the summation example&In-Reply-To=20051008215121.22532.qmail at web40610.mail.yahoo.com

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:03:00 UTC 2005

>> I was lucky enough to get a different error when trying the summation example
>> from a different context. The error is:

>a couple of people (re drew's "Method Combination issue" post) have
>been getting similar errors lately, and i'm unable to reproduce the
>problem. is this still happening?

Yes, it sure is!
To me.
Was just gonna post about it, and now i am.
Same error as Aleksandar: invalid number of arguments: 3

from the backtrace html:

ERROR
invalid number of arguments: 3
BACKTRACE

[ + ] (ERROR SB-INT:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR)
Description	(ERROR SB-INT:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR)
Locals
Name	Value
SB-DEBUG::ARG-0	5
SB-DEBUG::ARG-1	SB-INT:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR
Source	(ERROR The source-path (NIL) is not valid.)

[ + ] (SB-KERNEL::INVALID-ARG-COUNT-ERROR-HANDLER ...

etc.....

i'm running sbcl 0.9.5 with the latest ucw_dev and the latest
everything on a just updated gentoo system.