[Bese-devel] Re: UCW_DEV and Allegro CL

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Oct 7 21:35:00 UTC 2005

Scott Bell <sebell at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I missed this the first time through the mailing list search, but
> apparently this is a known reported issue. Disregard.

the fact that application-form is not yet finalized means (afaict)
that the walker stuff (which is the basis for the cc interpreter
(which is the basis for with-call/cc)) is not yet loaded/initialized
when compiling ucw. this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, what
happens if you try, manually and from the repl, asdf:load-op'ing
arnesi and then ucw?