[Bese-devel] UCW and Unicode

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Thu Nov 10 09:30:18 UTC 2005

 Marco> Jan Rychter <jan at rychter.com> writes:
 >> I can't think of anything reasonable -- myself, I'd remove the
 >> content logging and add it as required, when I actually debug
 >> something. It isn't useful to someone who doesn't know UCW internals
 >> anyway.

 Marco> instead of removing it why can't you just keep the ucw.backend
 Marco> logger's level above dribble?

That's exactly what I do now -- but my point was that sometimes I
actually do want to use dribble log level to see what's going on, but
even then I don't actually need the full contents of HTTP replies.
Those are needed in exceptional circumstances, and that is when I can
add them manually.

 Marco> in the hopes of making this easier i have changed the
 Marco> ucw.backend loger to not be a sub logger og ucw-logger, this way
 Marco> if you pass +dribble+ to create-server you still won't get the
 Marco> http server's input/output. ok?

That's perfectly fine.  Thanks!

--J.