[Bese-devel] ucw 0.3.9

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Sun May 8 19:54:28 UTC 2005

On Sun, 8 May 2005 19:52:54 +0200
rm at fabula.de wrote:

> On Sun, May 08, 2005 at 05:26:30AM +0200, Julian Stecklina wrote:
> > On Wed, 04 May 2005 13:46:43 +0200
> > "Marco Baringer" <mb at bese.it> wrote:
> >
> > > 7) tell me what platforms (hardware, os, lisp implementation,
> > > backend
> > >    type) it worked (and didn't work) on.
> >
> > Works perfectly on CMUCL 19a on FreeBSD 5.4 (x86) with the paserve
> > backend. The httpd backend works as well, but the examples
> > application looks somewhat different: The example index is at the
> > top of the page, no border around the links. If I have time I am
> > going to look into this later today.
>
> At least the sample application (/ucw/examples...) seems to funtion
> with sbcl 0.9 on x86 (Linux/Debian). Somehow the stylesheet isn't
> found so the pages look kind of erm 80s style :-)

Yes, I had the same problem with my own application. Somehow ucw is
picky about the www-roots. I cannot pinpoint the problem, though.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C
or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden
slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."