[Bese-devel] ucw 0.3.9

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Sun May 8 03:26:30 UTC 2005

On Wed, 04 May 2005 13:46:43 +0200
"Marco Baringer" <mb at bese.it> wrote:

> 7) tell me what platforms (hardware, os, lisp implementation, backend
>    type) it worked (and didn't work) on.

Works perfectly on CMUCL 19a on FreeBSD 5.4 (x86) with the paserve
backend. The httpd backend works as well, but the examples application
looks somewhat different: The example index is at the top of the page,
no border around the links. If I have time I am going to look into this
later today.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C
or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden
slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."