[Bese-devel] ucw release cycle

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Tue May 3 21:33:26 UTC 2005

On Tue, 03 May 2005 23:24:19 +0200
"Marco Baringer" <mb at bese.it> wrote:

> anybody want to help me make a monthly ucw release?
>
> there's usually enoguh activity in a month to warrant a new minor
> release of ucw. i just need someone to prode me into actually doing
> it, and help with testing ucw (at least the examples) on the various
> platforms.

I probably could test it on CMUCL/FreeBSD, if you like, but I still have
problems with telling arch what to do. ;)

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C
or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden
slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."