[Bese-devel] undefined-function parsing request?

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Tue May 3 09:00:37 UTC 2005

Jason Wang <randomtalk at gmail.com> writes:

> hi, i just got the latest version of ucw from tla, May 1st, 2005.. the
> server is up and running fine. However, when i try to access the
> examples page, it gave me a function undefined message: debugger
> invoked on a UNDEFINED-FUNCTION in thread 5746:
>  The function IT.BESE.UCW::PARSE-REQUEST is undefined.

The function parse-request doesn't exist (anymore). It was removed by
patch-357 which introduced the httpd backend and made the mod_lisp
backend multithreaded. (the latest ucw is ucw--dev--0.3--patch-402)

maybe you have stale fasl files lying around? (it's certainly strange
but i can't, atm, think of anything else)