[Bese-devel] ucw available through darcs

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Thu Mar 3 10:19:52 UTC 2005

>>>>> "Marco" == Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it> writes:
 Marco> in the hopes of making ucw as easy as possible to work with (and
 Marco> to send me your changes), i've created a darcs repo for ucw:

 Marco> http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/_darcs/ucw
[...]
 Marco> not withstanding this excursion into darcs land i want every to
 Marco> know that the official source for ucw is the arch repository. i
 Marco> will keep the darcs repo synchronized (though it may lag a bit)
 Marco> and i'll accept darcs patches, but we're not switching over to
 Marco> darcs.

 Marco> p.s. - this is my first attempt at setting up darcs, comments
 Marco> welcome.

It doesn't seem to be updated -- which is a real pity. Any chance this
could be fixed?

Some of us find tla/arch a major pain to use. Darcs is delightfully
simple and I believe the subset of arch functionality that UCW needs
fits easily within what darcs has to offer.

I'd much rather keep track of arnesi, yaclml and ucw using darcs than
arch.

--J.