[Bese-devel] SBCL and UCW

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Tue Jun 7 07:24:25 UTC 2005

Well I'm stuck a bit. I compiled UCW with SBCL 0.9.1.21 and that went
fine.
I modified start.lisp as suggested in the README but while accessing
http://127.0.0.1:8080/ucw/examples/index.ucw

I get:
The value "ucw/examples/counter.tal" is not of type (OR FUNCTION SYMBOL).
   [Condition of type TYPE-ERROR]

Restarts:
  0: [SHOW-BACKTRACE] Send the client a backtrace page.
  1: [RETRY] Clearout the response and retry calling the action.
  2: [SERVER-ERROR] Send the client an internal server error page.
  3: [ABORT-RESPONSE] Abort this response and answer another request
  4: [ABORT] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

Well I see that it's not a symbol or a function but what do I have to
change to make that work?

Regards
Friedrich