[Bese-devel] reaching other objects

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Thu Jun 2 15:45:44 UTC 2005

Ok, my problem is more or less like this.
I have a component:
(defcomponent products-presentation (window-component) ...)
which has two slots, one called menu and one called content.
The menu slot is initialized (thru :component) to a list-presentation (a
subclass of it) that I made.
This list presentation shows a list of a slot-presentation I've done, called
product-name-slot-presentation which unlike string, instead of being plain,
they are links to an action, view-product, which is defined like:
(defaction view-product ((product product))
  )
Now, view-product should tell the products-presentation object to show that
product, how can I do that ? (In short, I don't see a way to get a reference
to products-presentation from view-product).
The same thing happens with edit-from-listing, it should show the editor on
content of product-presentation and not inside menu.
What can I do to achieve this ?
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)