[Bese-devel] UCW project and docs for newbies

Brad Anderson brad at sankaty.com
Fri Jun 17 04:02:17 UTC 2005

I'm starting a UCW project and will attempt to document the difficulties
I came across during its development.  Hopefully the other UCW
developers just starting out can use parts of it as a reference.  And
hopefully those of you on the mailing list with some experience can lend
some guidance, as I'm new to Lisp and UCW.

Project Page: http://trac.dsource.org/projects/koth/

UCW page: http://trac.dsource.org/projects/koth/wiki/BeginningUcw

I'll still post questions to the group here, but will be sure to clean
up and document on this project's site as well.

Answers to the questions I have on this page:
http://trac.dsource.org/projects/koth/wiki/MultipleContainersSamePage
would be greatly appreciated.

You can track progress on the Timeline or Roadmap pages, and see the
source code at any time.

Cheers,
Brad