[Bese-devel] TAL und yaclml

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Mon Jul 25 15:15:19 UTC 2005

Thanks, I probably will make good (or worse ;-) use of it.

But one step forward and a new question arises.
- I do dislike JavaScript as one can imagine.

Now if I use a ucw:button I will be left with JavaScript. This is not
a good thing for me. So I wonder if there is another way to associate
a button with an action. For the time beeing I use this "ugly" code:

in the form I write something along this lines:
              (<ucw:form
               :action (user-details prods)
               (<:p
                (<:input :type "submit" :value "Yes"
                         :name "am-customer")
                (<:input :type "submit" :value "No"
                         :name "")))))

and in the action I write:
(defaction user-details ((transaction trans-info))
  ;; (inspect (ucw::all-params (ucw::context.request *context*)))
  (let ((btn-text (ucw::get-parameter (ucw::context.request *context*) "am-customer")))
    (if btn-text
      (call 'shop-login :message "You customer data please"))
    (call 'info-message :message "Not yet a customer")))

What I dislike about is accessing internal symbols and the global
*context* is there a cleaner way without JavaScript?

Regards
Friedrich