[Bese-devel] TAL und yaclml

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Tue Jul 19 17:07:39 UTC 2005

Ok, another round of queries. How can one intermix the both things
Let's say at the top of the page I like generated html and below some
statical stuff or other things.

e.g assume I have the following
(defcomponent trans-info (simple-window-component template-component)
  ((products-in-basket :initarg :products-in-basket
                       :accessor products-in-basket)
   (payment-terms :accessor payment-terms)
   (trans-price :accessor trans-price :initarg :trans-price :initform 0.0))
  (:default-initargs
      :title "Your shopping basket"
    :stylesheet "/css/qss.css"))

;;     :template-name "/home/frido/lib/cl/web-app/qss-web/wwwroot/get-user-info.tal"))

Now I want to use the get-user-info.tal file, which looks like this at
the moment
<!-- -*- html -*- -->

      xmlns:ucw="http://common-lisp.net/project/ucw/core"
      tal:in-package="qss.web.ucw">
      <head>
        <title>Please provide information</title>
    <link href="/css/qss.css" rel="stylesheet"/>
  </head>

      <h1>User information</h1>

      <h2>Your shopping basket</h2>
        <tal:lisp>(render-on (context.response *context*) $component)
          </tal:lisp> >
        Your shopping basket.

How do I call this tal file and after that how can I use a
user-written render-on function to render the beginning?

Are there any suggestions on when to use what approach. When to use
TAL and when to use yaclml?

Regards
Friedrich