[Bese-devel] A bug?

Peter Scott sketerpot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 21:34:46 UTC 2005

On 7/4/05, Friedrich Dominicus <frido at q-software-solutions.de> wrote:
> while running the examples. I activated JavaScript (which I dislike
> extremly), but the completion example does not work. I type in
> something but nothing happens while using the Up/Down Arrows.

Look in the HTML source for the page and get the URL of the JavaScript
source file that the completion widget links to, and try to view it in
your browser. If your experience is anything like mine, you'll get a
404 error. Apparently the file is not being served by whatever backend
you're using. I have this problem using the mod_lisp and araneida
backends, by the way.

-Peter