[Bese-devel] clisp and araneida (and windows)

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Jan 21 16:04:26 UTC 2005

edgar.goncalves at tagus.ist.utl.pt (Edgar Gonçalves) writes:

> Hmm, I have just updated both ucw--dev--0.3 and support--dists, but the script
> says I have the trees up to date (both ucw's and the arnesi, yaclml and iterate
> library's). I must be doing something wrong - I'm just running the update script
> you mentioned, and trying to load ucw again, but the error remains the same, as
> there were no updates (obviously).

strange. try evalutaing this:

(asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :arnesi)

(defun (setf foo) (v) v)

(arnesi:to-cps '(setf (foo) 5))

if that returns something like this:

(IT.BESE.ARNESI::DRIVE-CPS
 (LAMBDA NIL
  (FUNCALL #'IT.BESE.ARNESI::TOPLEVEL-K
   (FUNCALL '|(SETF COMMON-LISP-USER:FOO)| 5))))

then you're using the latest arnesi and we need to look into the
matter more (are you ever on #lisp?). if that errors then for some
reason you've got a stale arnesi lying around.

> Is the update already uploaded?

you want the patch named arnesi--dev--patch-36, use 'tla log -S' in
the arnesi tree to see if you have it.