[Bese-devel] yaclml: Should not indent before tag

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Thu Feb 24 09:30:05 UTC 2005

Drew Crampsie <drewc at tech.coop> writes:

> The current darcs archive builds and runs using the lib directory from
> arch with Alan's patch applied.
>
> the darcs archive does not contain a systems/ directory at all... i
> have to add it and the run this script from inside the new dir :
>
> #!/bin/sh
>   ln -s ../ucw.asd ./
>   ln -s ../libs/arnesi/arnesi.asd ./
>   ln -s ../libs/cl-icu/cl-icu.asd ./
>   ln -s ../libs/iterate/iterate.asd ./
>   ln -s ../libs/rfc2388/rfc2388.asd ./
>   ln -s ../libs/yaclml/yaclml.asd ./
>
> can we get that added to darcs?

i thought darcs didn't handle symlinks, if it does i'll add it,
otherwise tell me what's the best solution.

> My CLSQL<->UCW stuff is in the process of migrating to use the new
> forms classes. once i have that finished i'll package it up and it can
> be included in UCW propor if you so desire :)

i definetly desire, though i think i'd like to merge it with the new
presentation stuff. a clsql<->ucw bridge at this point would be a
simple function which creates a presentation objcet from a clsql
class, all i really need to do this is to see some code which walks
clsql classe and exctracts the type, the cardinality (of joins) and
distinguishes between key/base/virtual slots.