[Bese-devel] Some fixes...

Alan Shutko ats at acm.org
Thu Feb 24 03:39:17 UTC 2005

I've checked in some fixes to my archive to correct compilation.  A
screwup with xtla meant I checked in more than I wanted, but you
definitely want:

* presentations.lisp: Correct arguments to error

* standard-session-frame.lisp: Remove duplicate definition.

The change to wall-time.lisp and ucw.asd works around a recent change
which copied

(define-condition iso-8601-syntax-error ...

from clsql.  sql-user-error is a clsql condition, so I fixed the
package and made ucw depend on it, but that's probably not what you
want.

--
Alan Shutko <ats at acm.org> - I am the rocks.
Tis better to be hunter than hunted.