[Bese-devel] Websites using UCW

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Wed Feb 23 09:19:21 UTC 2005

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 09:40:46AM +0100, Marco Baringer wrote:
> ocorrain at yahoo.com (Tiarnán Ó Corráin) writes:
>
> > Hello --
> >
> > can anyone point me in the direction of "live" websites using UCW?
>
> personally i've only done intranet apps, not "websites." the one
> exception is www.idiproject.com, but that's fairly trivial until you
> login and start using some of the more advanced search features.

I'd also guess that most sites using UCW are intranet sites closed to
public access. If partial use of UCW is enough for being listed, the
following site uses UCW's yaclml template engine (which seems to be
blazingly fast :) to render database/kb content <http://rezensionen.zeit.de>.
Given the current _precieved_ speed of a full-blown UCW application i'd
worry about putting it on our live servers (but that _highly_ depends on
your expected load).

hth Ralf Mattes