[Bese-devel] Re: ucw 0.3.6pre1

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Tue Feb 8 09:10:50 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 10:33:43AM -0600, Alan Shutko wrote:
> rm at mh-freiburg.de (Le grand pinguin) writes:
>
> >  One mnor thing: the stylesheet doesn't get delivered. When i request it
> >  from the browser i get the gollowing:
> >
> >   Error: Error #<IT.BESE.UCW::INEXISTENT-ENTRY-POINT #x357D8FAE>
> >
> >   Sorry, don't know what to with /ucw/examples/stylesheet.css
>
> I bet this is because we don't have publish-directory for mod_lisp
> implemented yet.  (It's just an empty stub right now.)
>
> What version of mod_lisp are you using?  I'll try to download it and
> implement it.

I use the module as distributed with Debian/Ubuntu which seems to be 2.33.
Hmm, why should mod_lisp be responsible for this? The module just forwards
requests to the Lisp server. Shouldn't publish-directory be implemented on
the ucw side (and hence my installation should be up to date)?

 I'll have a look at it later today,

  TIA RalfD