[Bese-devel] How to play safe?

etyurin at comcast.net etyurin at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 21:30:22 UTC 2005

Hi!

Just started playing with UCW - and it's fun.  Thanks Marco!

Here's the problem though.

When I run Slime/Swank combo and make a mistake in my lisp code, I don't get to debugger even if I re-attach to the lisp socket (using standard attachtty/detachtty setup).

All I can do at this point is (ucw:restart-server *default-server*)

What am I missing in my setup?

Also, if I am running several applications at once, mistake in one takes them all out.  How can I make UCW continue serving other application while waiting for my response on the broken application's debugger?

Thanks,
--ET.