[Bese-devel] Problem with UCW

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Tue Dec 20 10:00:49 UTC 2005

Waldo Rubinstein <waldo at trianet.net> writes:

> I just did a darcs pull of ucw_dev and when I try running UCW in sbcl
> (Mac OS), I get to a point:
>
> debugger invoked on a SIMPLE-ERROR:
>    Error during processing of --eval option "(|LOAD| \"bin/start.lisp
>    \")":
>
>    erred while invoking #<COMPILE-OP NIL {10003EA9}> on
>    #<CL-SOURCE-FILE "standard-action" {102688B9}>

you need to figure out what compile-time error this is referering to
(the error you're seeing is sbcl's way of saying "i'm trying to load a
file which i wasn't able to compile").

if you look close enough you sholud see, somewhere, an erro message
from sbcl. it'll probably be something regardig a failed macro
expansion or a read-time form which barfed.