[Bese-devel] character issues. aka: http is a binary protocol, get over it.

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 14:25:12 UTC 2005

> [this is directed to those of you who are using ucw and non latin-1
> charsets.]

[... lots of good stuff :) ]

Thanks! There are currently six ucw_dev patches that I have been skipping
because my local patches are all over the place and not compatible with the
former ones. I'll *try* (too busy at the moment) to collect forms/data I
transfer in both directions and send them to you; perhaps you might guess based
on my earlier email containing my patches. (Basically, I use utf-8 in textual
forms and binary images in multipart/form-data ones. I serve images using my
skip-rendering trick, where only the binary image content, and not HTML
content, is output.)

Alex