[Bese-devel] make-load-form

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sun Dec 11 22:22:46 UTC 2005

Ian Eslick <eslick at csail.mit.edu> writes:

> I added a call to finalize just before the call to class-slots to
> ensure finalization since, ostensibly, the class heirarchy is in fact
> completely defined when you start using walk-form.  Not sure exactly
> why it isn't called beforehand but wanted to provide a heads up on
> that.

i'm pretty sure finalize-inheritance must be called before an instance
of the class is made, and since make-load-form must be called on an
existing instance i don't see why finalize-inheritance isn't being
called. any mop gurus listening?

i'll add the call to finalize-inheritance anyway (is it safe to call
finalize-inheritance multiple times like that?)