Quick Lisp-on-Lines tutorial (was Re: [Bese-devel] yet another question (suggestion?))

Carlos Ungil carlos.ungil at bluewin.ch
Mon Aug 29 15:35:12 UTC 2005

Hello,

On Aug 29, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
> Well I feel that is unfair, the README contains the following:
>> HairiePub requires LISP-ON-LINES, cl-l10n and POSTGRESQL
> So I can't see that it's not supposed to work.
>> Well, pulling pre-alpha software and expecting it to work
>> out-of-the-box is a little crazy.
> Well then you should at least mention it.

Given that hairypub is based on lisp-on-lines, and lisp-on-lines'
README file states that
 > This is a very early release, and there are more bugs [than] docs.
HERE BE DRAGONS!
you could have imagined that it wouldn't be terrible reliable.

Cheers,

Carlos

PD: I hope Drew and Marco won't stop publishing their code for fear of
complaints about incomplete or inaccurate documentation.