[Bese-devel] Bug in UCW Examples: Add some numbers?

P. Joe Bootvong joe13x at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 09:30:15 UTC 2005

Hi,

I think this is a bug, or may be I don't understand how it is supposed to
work.

Step to reproduce:

* Start UCW Examples Goto "Add some numbers" example.
* Enter 2 for number of number to read.
* Enter 10 for first number that was asked, then OK
* Push the browser's back button.
* Enter 5 for the a number, then OK.

Result: The sum is: 5

Expected Result:
There are two sensible behavior I can think of:

1.) UCW think I go back to edit the last value I have entered. So It should
prompt me for another value. In addition to enter 10, then back to edit to
5, I should be asked for one more number.
Or
2.) UCW think there is nothing in the page indicating that the value I went
back and submit is first value. So it took the new value as the second
number and add both result in, And return the result of 15.

The current behavior is neither of this.