[Bese-devel] Sbcl disassembly pretty printer

William Halliburton whalliburton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 20:46:48 UTC 2005

Server was rebooted by provider for Xen upgrade. Sorry. Have not made
sbcl start on boot. Should be up now. Will add it to boot sequence.

Are there any tricks to adding sbcl/ucw to linux boot sequence? Just
an open ended question, as I do not think I will have problems.

I have added regular expressions for the instructions. (see blue
comment line at wch.web::foo). If anyone has any similar
hacks/knowledge, please send them my way.

Will