[Bese-devel] small patch to ucw-tags

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Sat Aug 20 14:45:15 UTC 2005

"Marco Baringer" <mb at bese.it> writes:

>   (<:input :on-change (js:js-inline* `(,my-func this.value))))
>
> though maybe it would be better to follow the js naming convention and
> have <ucw:script and <ucw:script*.

could you please tell me where it is defined then?

grep -n 'js\*' parenscript/css.lisp parenscript/introduction.lisp parenscript/js-html.lisp parenscript/js.lisp parenscript/macros.lisp parenscript/package.lisp parenscript/reference.lisp parenscript/tutorial.lisp parenscript/utils.lisp yaclml/**/*.lisp arnesi/**/*.lisp

no output.

the same is true here for the other script is there another
parenscript?

Regards
Friedrich