[Bese-devel] another question about the ucw way

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sat Aug 20 10:47:40 UTC 2005

Friedrich Dominicus <frido at q-software-solutions.de> writes:

> Now you want to be able to edit the slots of the class foo. So you'd
> need another render-on method but you still have the first one, so
> what are you supposed to do?

ucw does not, directly, deal with this issue. the only thing we have
so far are the presentations (which works but i don't particularly
like even though i've been used them to develop some very complex
apps) and drew's lisp-on-lines (darcs get
http://tech.coop/darcs/lisp-on-lines).

if you do come up with something you like i'd love to hear about it.