[Bese-devel] YACML needs join-strings-return-value

Tim Lavoie tim at fractaldragon.net
Tue Aug 16 19:14:19 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've just updated my local darcs repositories for YACML, arnesi and
UCW, and am now running into the following problem.

  YACLML requires the join-strings-return-value feature of system :ARNESI.
:ARNESI currently only provides ("v1.4.0" "v1.4.1" "cps-interpreter").
Try pull'ing the latest arnesi or send an email to bese-devel at common-lisp.net

Am I just a little out of sync on these, or have I mangled something else?

	Thanks,
	Tim

--
"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say
anything they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an