[Bese-devel] Documentation

Marco Simon marco_simon at web.de
Wed Aug 10 07:38:44 UTC 2005

Hi list,

once again some questions from a lisp and ucw-beginner:
Marco Baringer mentioned in his great "hello-world" video
that one could use the (ok x y) function for catching the field-
values from a html-form for further processing.

The ok-functions seem only to return one single field y out of
the component x. So I can process a single html-form-field. But
how can I process an html-form with several fields ? I just tried
something like (<ucw:form :action (list (ok myform field1) (ok myform
field2)))
in order to get the fields' value returned as a list, but that didn't
seem to work.

What other actions beside (ok x y) could I have used ? I guess it isn't the
only one for processing html-formular-data. And much more important:
How could I answer that question by myself ? At this point I am used to
pic some function-reference and have a look for the fitting function.

A futher problem, which perhaps is related to my developement-environment
(xemacs via ssh, cmucl, slime/swank, ucw) is that my emacs gets stuck as
soon
as any error appears while my ucw-application is running. The the
browser starts
debugger, but
I'm not able do anything futher in emacs because it doesn't react on any
further input.
Any Ideas what the problem might be ? Compile-time-errors can be
debugged without
any problems and without getting stuck.

Thanks for ideas, hints and anwers,
 best regards