[Bese-devel] Now a problem of a different sort.

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sun Aug 7 06:10:08 UTC 2005

William Halliburton <whalliburton at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello.
>
> My last message may not be a problem - it could be caused by using an
> old arnesi without the new cps. I am unable to get ucw_dev to run.

i ran your sample code and got the expected output (not the broken
output you apparently got), so i'm going to ignore the issue unless
you continue to experience problems.

> I noticed that after moving to ucw_dev that the examples did not work
> - KALL not found.

there _should_ be a check in ucw.asd which ensures that you aren't
running a new ucw with an old arnesi, i don't know why that didn't
kick in.

>  Am I using the proper versions? What is the requirements for ucw_dev?

up until a few minutes ago we had the following discrepency:

the ucw repo was expecting the 'old' arnesi cps transformer, but that
didn't exist anywore since i'd merged the patches into the (only)
arnesi repo. so the _only_ way to get things to work was to use the
latest stuff in ucw_dev and arnesi. i've just merged the two branches
(ucw and ucw_dev) and created an arnesi_dev branch which ucw_dev will
follow.