[Bese-devel] api breakage (the death of defapplication)

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Wed Apr 6 10:02:11 UTC 2005

i've removed the defapplication macro and developers are now required
to have seperate application definitition (aka make-instance
'standard-application) and registration (aka registration-application
*my-application-object*). while this is annoying it's the first step
for allowing lisp images containing ucw and ucw apps to be created,
see the new file bin/make-image.lisp for my initial attempts at such a
thing. the only major problem is left is setting up the paths of the
applications whcih may be different than thoes used when building the
image.

p.s. - i'm sure some other api changes have creeped in, this is just
the most visible one.