[Bese-devel] UCW 0.2.0 Bug using SBCL or CMUCL on i386

Ivan Toshkov ivan.toshkov at travelstoremaker.com
Tue Mar 9 10:44:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've tried to run the examples on i386 with CMUCL 18e and SBCL 0.8.8 and
the following happens when I request a page from it:

* Reaping dead sessions.

Type-error in KERNEL::OBJECT-NOT-TYPE-ERROR-HANDLER:  #\f is not of type
VECTOR

Restarts:
  0: [ABANDON] Abandon this request and wait for the next one
  1: [DESTROY] Destroy the process

Debug  (type H for help)

(VECTOR-PUSH-EXTEND 2
                    ""
                    #\f
                    "frob3-loooooooooooooong=val3-loooooooooooooong;
frob2=val2; froba=vala")[:EXTERNAL]
Source: Error finding source:
Error in function DEBUG::GET-FILE-TOP-LEVEL-FORM:  Source file no longer
exists:
  target:code/array.lisp.
0] 0

Regards,