[Bese-devel] expired sessions

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Jul 23 11:14:06 UTC 2004

Marco Baringer <mb at bese.it> writes:

> to allow makimum flexibilty the value of this special variable (called
> *action-url-generotor* or something) will be a methed which takes 4
> args, the current context, the session id, the frame id and the action
> id, and returns a string which we append to (application.url-prefix
> application) to generate a valid url.

obviously this will also require that the developer setup entry points
for this.  this mechanism will probably make entry points more common
than they currently are and we'll (i use the term "we" loosely :))
need to think about how to make calling and manipulating entry-ponits
easier.

Forget your perfect offering.