[Bese-devel] Problemi con l'installazione di cl-icu

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Jan 30 15:02:40 UTC 2004

> I've tired to install cl-icu on cmucl but I've had the following error:
>
> Execution of a form compiled with errors:
> (ALIEN:DEF-ALIEN-TYPE IT.BESE.CL-ICU::UCALENDAR (* C-CALL:VOID))
>   [Condition of type KERNEL:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR]

unfortunetly i dont' have a cmucl install lying around, what version of
uffi and what version of cmucl does this error come from?

my first guess is to upgrade uffi (the latest version is 1.4.6), then
try loading and compiling the file (cl-icu/src/icu/utypes.lisp)
manually and see what errors you get.

sorry i can't be more helpfull.

--
Marco