[Bese-devel] login component question

Chris Capel pdf23ds at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 00:46:02 UTC 2004

Do I understand it correctly that the proper way to use the login
component is to subclass it and define methods on check-credentials
and login-successful (if necessary) with the new subclass? It's
possible to simply define a method on check-credentials, but then it
might conflict with other uses of the component elsewhere in the lisp
image, and you have to subclass (I think) to use a custom
login-successful.

Chris Capel
--
"What is it like to be a bat? What is it like to bat a bee? What is it
like to be a bee being batted? What is it like to be a batted bee?"