[Bese-devel] Compilation under LW

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Fri Apr 2 10:23:11 UTC 2004

On Giovedì, apr 1, 2004, at 19:52 Europe/Rome, ng at stamov.ch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> today I discovered UCW and tried to build it. I used for that LW 4.3 on
> Windows using directly the tarbal of the source repository (currently
> I have
> no access to any *nix and to arch) in the hope, that the sources
> visible in
> the source tree would work without the need to apply patches.
> Everything
> (arnesi, yacml, fiveam, portableaserve) compiles (and runs without
> errors all
> test suites) until I start loading the :ucw system. When it comes to
> the
> componens module I get the same error for all sources using
> "defaction".
>
> Can someone help?

lispworks is not an officially supported platform (i don't have a copy
of lispworks i can test things on), so you're somewhat on your own here.

the only thing i was able to glean from the backtrace is that the error
is occuring when trying to cps transform a setf of a class accessor,
but i don't really know what to do. is there a smaller test case you
can come up with which breaks the cps tranformer?

--
Marco