[Bese-devel] some patches for sbcl and clisp

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sun Nov 30 13:00:08 UTC 2003

Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy at gentoo.org> writes:

> Hi Marco,
>
> While testing the arnesi-1.1.0 release with clisp, sbcl and cmucl on
> gentoo, I ran into some compilation problems with sbcl constants and a
> flet in one of the macros.  Attached are simple patches which enable
> arnesi to compile on sbcl and clisp.

thanks.

the patch to src/strings.lisp has been applied (i just added
:load-toplevel and :execute to the args to eval-when).

However, the flet problem bugs me. I don't understand why sbcl would
have issues with that, and i managed to compile and load everything
in sbcl friday (on a x86 box i don't have access to now). could you
tell me exactly what the error was?

Forget your perfect offering.