[Bese-devel] Re: [Clump] UnCommon Web version 0.1 - "learning to crawl"

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Mon Dec 8 22:34:13 UTC 2003

Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at beta9.be> writes:

> I know, it is weird. It is probably something strange/weird in
> openmcl, no ?

i'll see what openmcl-devel thinks.

> Is it possible to run ucw using openmcl 0.13.x ?

more or less.

I just tried with openmcl 0.13.6 and the mod-lisp server (the
portableaserve doesn't work with 0.13). I had to tell asdf to skip the
times, but eventually it loaded all the systems.

At this point the following things worked:

/ucw/examples/counter
/ucw/examples/hello-world

/ucw/admin/ : only the front page works since all the inspectors (and
therefore the repl as well) require a mop.

Forget your perfect offering.