[Bese-devel] Re: [Clump] UnCommon Web version 0.1 - "learning to crawl"

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sun Dec 7 14:46:22 UTC 2003

Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at beta9.be> writes:

> All the URL you proposed as well as those were 127.0.0.1 is replacing
> localhost failed with the same error: so in my case it is
> reliable... sorry.

argh. what version of 0.14? what's in openmcl-init.lisp?

this error arises when aserve tries to parse a url. aserve uses meta
to parse url and defines the type net.url::aplha-char to be '(and character
(satisfies alpha-char-p)), so i don't know why meta doesn't see that
type when parsing.

Forget your perfect offering.