[Bese-announce] [ANN] UnCommon Web 0.2 - learning to walk
mb at bese.it
Tue Mar 2 07:36:00 UTC 2004
UnCommon Web version 0.2.0 - learning to walk
* Home Page
NB: This tar ball contains not only ucw but also every single library
UCW depends on and pristine trees for every arch controlled
* New Features (since 0.1.0)
- Well defined, extensable, request/action handling protocol
- Initial support support for i18n.
- Session expiration and session transactions.
- The CPS transformer is much more capable and faster.
** UCW Component Library
- New: Tabbed Pane.
- Improved: Inspector, Range View.
- lisp expressions in tal (and yaclml) attributes
- TAL files are now XML, XML namespaces are used to associate
attribues and tags with handlers.
- More tal tags for form handling
* Known Issues
- Limited testing.
- i18n not cleanly seperated for the rest of UCW.
- Documentation is very high level and incomplete.
Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget the perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in.
More information about the Bese-announce