[babel-devel] Problem with gbk-map.lisp

levin levin108 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:38:12 UTC 2012

Hi,Luís Oliveira

Thanks for telling me this problem, and I'm also glad that you fixed it,
sorry for the problem, I didn't take much consideration into this problem
when I was writing, BTW, ASCII representation is pretty enough.

Another problem you mentioned in the github issue list, I'd try to learn
how to write the ASDF tests suite.

Wenpeng Li

--
levin