[babel-devel] question about #\Nul char and Unicode

Vsevolod Dyomkin vseloved at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 06:23:56 UTC 2010

Actually, the string type doesn't have such a slot now (and that was kind of
what I thought to add).
But the more simple solution (not involving the need to patch CFFI) was just
to use (foreign-string-to-lisp data :count size), which is also used
internally by translate-from-foreign (but without the count parameter).

Thanks!
Vsevolod