[babel-devel] Version 0.3.1 is requried

Andrey Moskvitin archimag at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:20:10 UTC 2009

> Out of curiosity, what kind of distribution are you talking about?

Oh, my English is too bad for a detailed answer. I try to popularize Common
Lisp in Russia. I am developing website http://lisper.ru/, write a blog, in
addition, I develop a few packages. My packages cl-libxml2, cl-mssql and
cl-closure-template must often be used in conjunction with encoding cp1251,
which is mostly in Russia on Windows-based systems. I use babel and I
encourage everyone to use babel, well, CFFI depends on babel. But
darcs-version difficult to use for beginners, especially on Windows.

Andrey