[aspectl-announce] A few announcements

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Tue Aug 9 15:48:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

My website has moved to a new location and has a new design. You can
now find it at http://p-cos.net

This affects a few Lisp-related pages. Especially:

- My "highly opinionated" Lisp guide is now at http://p-cos.net/lisp/
guide.html - the old location at www.pascalcostanza.de / www.cs.uni-
bonn.de will be removed soon.

- The archive for the 1st European Lisp and Scheme workshop has moved
to  http://p-cos.net/lisp-ecoop/ - I won't remove the old archive
soon, but cannot guarantee any degree of longevity. Note that the
site for the 2nd instance of that workshop is not affected since it
is maintained by Hans Huebner.

- On a related note, I am going to give a tutorial about generic
functions and the CLOS Metaobject Protocol at this year's OOPSLA. See
http://p-cos.net/oopsla05-tutorial.html (The need for a tutorial
website was the main motivation to finally get the new website up and
running.)

I appreciate if people who have linked to the material above could
update the respective links. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Pascal

--
All you can do by static typing is limit the usefulness of your
program to what knowledge you had at the time you compiled it. - Kent