[asdf-install-devel] I broke ASDF-INSTALL

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:24:42 UTC 2010

I see that SBCL is distributing some version of ASDF-INSTALL.

Should I recommend SBCL to upgrade to the current "portable" ASDF-INSTALL?
Have all the relevant SBCL changes been merged to the portable version?
http://git.boinkor.net/gitweb/sbcl.git?a=history;f=contrib/asdf-install;hb=HEAD

A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.
[A co-mathematician is a machine for converting cotheorems into fee.]