[asdf-install-devel] I broke ASDF-INSTALL

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue May 11 22:12:32 UTC 2010

I recently made a change to ASDF that breaks ASDF-INSTALL. Oops.

Is anyone currently maintaining ASDF-INSTALL? Can I make an emergency commit?

In the defmethod find-component from installer.lisp you'd #-asdf2
#-asdf2 the &optional version and #-asdf2 the ignore.
For extra points, in the WHEN condition, protect the member with (and
(typep name '(or string (and symbol (not null))))) ...).
That should do it for now. Sigh. TMBABW.

...so that IBM Java envangelist tells me "nothing spread as fast as Java",
to which I answer: "crack!"...