[asdf-install-devel] asdf-install on Windows XP and SBCL 1.0.13

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Jun 20 13:34:30 UTC 2008

Hi Praki,

I spent some unenlightening time yesterday trying to get sb-ext:run-
program to work in my virtual windows 2000 environment. So far, even
simple calls like

(with-output-to-string (out)
  (sb-ext:run-program "<path-to-handle.exe>" nil :output out :wait t))

just hang.

I'll keep banging the drum later today.