[asdf-install-devel] Some files not loaded

Scott L. Burson Scott at sympoiesis.com
Tue Jul 8 19:29:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just tried to install the latest release (downloaded from
http://common-lisp.net/project/asdf-install/asdf-install_latest.tar.gz, i.e.,
the link "gzipped tar file" on the home page) on Allegro 8.1.  I ran
into what seems a rather basic problem: `cl-user::load-asdf-install'
doesn't load `variables.lisp', so when I try calling
`asdf-install:install', I get an unbound variable error on
`*preferred-location*'.

another error because `conditions.lisp' hasn't been loaded either
(well, it's really trying to tell me that I don't have the GPG key,
but the condition isn't defined).

-- Scott