[asdf-install-devel] Patch for Windows tar execution

Dan Muller pikdj2002 at sneakemail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:22:01 UTC 2007

Dan Muller writes:
> I just sent another patch to Gary. [and on and on blah blah blah]

BTW, I forgot to mention that with this patch, asdf-install passes all
its unit tests except for the one that insists on symlinks, using
Lispworks, a plain vanilla installation, and a typical Cygwin
installation in a location other than what asdf-install used to
assume.

Someday I'll get setup to run the tests with CLisp, too, and maybe
also on my Debian box.

--
Dan Muller